In this episode of the podcast, I have an in-depth conversation with Vaibhav Munjal, the co founder of the popular YouTube channel “Chalchitra Talks.” If you do not know about Chalchitra Talks, it’s a one-stop destination for all your recommendations…movies, books, podcasts, TV shows, poetry, sports and so on! So, in this episode Vaibhav shares the story behind the creation of the channel, how he came up with the name, and his insights on his journey towards reaching 100K subscribers.
You can listen and subscribe to this Podcast in your favorite podcast app by clicking on the link below
Key points in this episode:
– How Vaibhav created a sense of discipline in his life early on as a freelancer and how it has helped him to be more productive.
– His experiences of securing interviews with high-profile guests and how he has learned to organically build relationships with them.
– His thoughts on discipline, trust in instincts, and how he prepares for his interviews.
– Chalchitra Talk’s journey towards reaching 100K subscribers.
– Vaibhav’s passion for screenwriting, and the concept of probable impossibilities.
– His thoughts on his fear of failure and how he’s working on overcoming it.
– Vaibhav’s own online course on networking.
Also, a fun filled rapid fire round of questions where I discuss various topics such as Vaibhav’s experience with 100 days of solitude, the qualities he admires most in his parents, and what outfit he would wear for the rest of his life.